Sunday, December 20, 2009

Any extra-virgin olive oil beauty recipes?

i would not use oil on my face


i wouldn't want clogged pores


but i'd use it on the body mixed with


jajoba oil or lavender


for baby smooth skinAny extra-virgin olive oil beauty recipes?
It's not so much a recipe, but if you rub the olive oil onto your hands then sleep with a pair of gloves (I just use knit winter gloves) it helps keep your hands really soft, and helps to heal dry cracked hands.Any extra-virgin olive oil beauty recipes?
Gently heat it and apply to hair as a hot oil treatment...I keep meaning to do that but don't get round to it





You have to shampoo it out once you have given it a good chance to sink in





( Thanks for reminding me ...I've been using shop bought hair treatments , but most of them have so much additives in them - I prefer the natural products...and they are cheaper too! )
Yes, you can use it as a moisturizer on your skin, instead of cream.





It is also very good to eat it. It is nice to pour some extra-virgin olive oil into a dish, add a splash of balsamic vinegar, and then use it as a dip with a nice crusty bread. A great appetizer to a nice meal.
not so much a recipe..but you can use it in your hair before you wash it...it'll leave it shiny
I rub it on my testes... they are smooth as eggs.
put it on everywhere like lotion rinse wash repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment