Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ok I need all the recipes I can get...I want homemade Beauty products.....hair, skin, face,EVERYTHING!!!!?

Go to http://www.cosmeticsdiary.com/homemade-p鈥?/a> for starters. Lots and lots of recipes there. Know how I found it? I typed ';home made beauty product recipes'; in my Yahoo Search box and hit ';Enter';. If you do that, you'll find other websites about this topic like I did.Ok I need all the recipes I can get...I want homemade Beauty products.....hair, skin, face,EVERYTHING!!!!?
A quick facial scrub or mask-


Take some quick oats and mix enough milk to make a paste . If your skin is dry use whipping cream oily use skim milk .


A crushed aspirin tablet helps smooth out your skin and treat blemishes


Cucumbers and tea added to this mix tone


Sour cream and bananas are good for dry skin .


Good luck and happy mixingOk I need all the recipes I can get...I want homemade Beauty products.....hair, skin, face,EVERYTHING!!!!?
FOR....


beautiful legs - in brazil, they mix sand[OR]sea salt with water and rub them into their thighs and legs to massage the muscles and fat





beautiful, shiny hair - hot water, rosemary, a little olive oil, and green tea then let it sit for 10 minutes for beautiful shiny hair.





moisturized skin - bathe with just about 2 cups of milk





shiny, moisturized hair - put milk in your hair and let it sit for about 15 mins then wash and condition it for





traditional indian face mask - grate some almonds in a blender, add in vanilla yohgurt, and blend them together





hope it helps! =]
I can't remember full recipies off of the top of my head, but I know a lot of the recipies call for either avacado or honey.
I just read or heard the other day that if you take Milk Of Magnesia, shake it read good, apply it over your face and let it dry. Then apply olive oil over Milk O Mag and leave on for 5 minutes or so, it should help get rid of wrinkles. I'm going to try it sometime. Let me know if you try it. Good luck.
HAIR


- water mixed with lemon to clarify the hair and remove dandruff


- egg+olive oil whipped together to condition the hair


- heena+egg+olive oil+black tea to condition and intensify the dark hair (brunettes)


SKIN/FACE


- oats+milk mask for normal skin


- honey mask for dry skin


- mashed ripe papaya mask for dull skin


- avocado mask for dry skin


- water+lemon or wiping away excess oil


- cold cucumber slices or used tea-bags to de-stress eyes


cold potato slices to remove bags and dark patches under the eyes


- fresh lemon juice under armpits for lightening dark areas

No comments:

Post a Comment