Sunday, December 20, 2009

Homemade beauty recipes or over-the-counter products?

which one works better?Homemade beauty recipes or over-the-counter products?
I like my own recipe for clear skin


sugar and milk it works great better than any acid stuff i've triedHomemade beauty recipes or over-the-counter products?
I like some homemade products and some over the counter products, like homemade products I like a sugar and honey scrub, it really hydrates my skin and it rubs off the dead skin. But I also like AcneFree 10. Works well combined
To me i like homemade recipes because u get to make them, so you know what you are putting on your body!
I think homemade beauty products give you a better sense of what you are really putting on your skin. There is no telling what you are really using for where it came from when you use store bought products. I have created my own company that does natural skincare products because a lot of people do not have the time to create their own products. As for which works better, I think it really depends on what you are using for which purpose. There are some really good products that are trying to be all natural in the store... but then if you have the time you can make it yourself and know for sure that it is all natural. If you dont have time you can on my website.
It really depends on your skin types and how much time you could spend on mixing stuff, I use both and I think they both have their advantages, here are some home things I use from time to time: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
Over the counter products have longer shelf life, while the home made beauty products are to be used immediately after preparing, also, every time they are to be made fresh for use. Similarly, all the ingredients are many a times not used by the users (short cuts are taken), making them less effective.


If you are ready to take pains of making fresh home made recipe every time, with complete ingredients in right quantity, it will work great. Remember, it will be custom made for you, so it will work best towards desired results.


Have a beautiful time. --- Raghu
in my opinion homemade products. today many of the manufacturies are putting gunk on make up. old fashion is a go on this one. like did you know vaselin and berries together can make a fantastic lip balm!!!


and teabags on the eyes can help wrinkles!!!





good luck, nyeshia g
Personally, I think homemade things work better.


And for me, it's fun to try new recipes and masks...without spending all that money.





Go here for some cool recipes: http://www.kidzworld.com/article/1899-ho鈥?/a>


Or just search up some sites to find more variety...

No comments:

Post a Comment