Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you have any home-made ';beauty recipes';??

do it yourself ';recipes'; for beauty products...like scrubs and masks....


thanks!


also, if you know of any good websites!Do you have any home-made ';beauty recipes';??
http://organichealthandbeauty.net/recipe鈥?/a>Do you have any home-made ';beauty recipes';??
http://www.beautytipsonline.com/





They have some really good articles and lots of recipes. I've done a couple and they have all worked for me.
have you ever tried the otmeal facemask?it smells, but gives you a really good complexion afterwards.Just mix 1/2 a cup of cooked oatmeal,1/3 cup of yoghurt, and 1egg white.You won't regret using it trust me!
Here's one for hair wax base:





1 part beeswax


1 part aloe juice


2 parts xtra virgin ncoconut oil
no.
I love to make my own body scrub. I use sugar, normally a fine grain put it in a jar and add baby oil and citrus oil essence. You can use any essential essence you want but make sure just use enough to scent and not too much. I use this as a body polish. I would not suggest you use it on your face though.

No comments:

Post a Comment