Sunday, December 20, 2009

What are some at-home beauty recipes?

I have a modeling photo shoot tomorrow and I'm just looking for some natural home recipes for my face. I always break out a little bit right before my period and then my skin clears up really well after I get my period. I just got my period and my skin is already starting to clear up but I want to make sure it will be as soft and zit-free as possible for tomorrow.


I've done these recipes before so I already know about sugar and honey and the grape mask.What are some at-home beauty recipes?
If your skin is oily try sandal face pack. It makes the skin even and glowing.What are some at-home beauty recipes?
Try bannana and honey--it makes skin look super soft.
try putting yogurt on your face as a mask let dry then wash off it helps tighten your skin then put pure olive oil on your face it give you healthy glow
peanut butter and bananas
mix 2 tbsp of brown sugar with half a tsp milk. scrub your face for about 5 minutes, and wash off! your skin will be so clear and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment