Thursday, December 24, 2009

Home beauty recipes: Deep conditioner?

Lately, I've been all into the whole all-natural skin/hair care regime, and I'm loving what it's been doing to my skin and hair.





I use a castor oil and EVOO mix as a weekly prepoo, but I was wondering what I could add or replace to make a deep conditioner. I've heard that honey and egg yolk are good, has anyone tried it before?





Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!Home beauty recipes: Deep conditioner?
I love this type of question because I've been doing my own hair conditioners for 20 years and I have flawless, gorgeous long hair.


Short , boy hair - 1 egg yolk , 1 avocado, 1 teasp. of EVOO and Mayo





Medium shoulder to mid-back length hair - 2 egg yolks, 1 med. or large avocado, 2 tablespoons of mayo and EVOO, 1 of honey.





Long - down to waist hair - 3 egg yolks, 2 med. avocados, 3 tablespoons of mayo and EVOO and 2 of honey.





Mix all ingredients in blender, apply to dirty semi wet hair, tie it up in a plastic bag for 45 minutes. Rinse out, then apply fav. shampoo and conditioner. Do this 3 times a month.


RESULTS: Shiny, silky, gorgeous mane!Home beauty recipes: Deep conditioner?
I have a question for the person that answered it, First I want to know is for all types of hair, because I am Black, and 2nd I want to know what is EVOO, and 3rd I want to know if the recipes are for the hair that you already have or for the length of hair that you want, myangeleyes256@yahoo.com Report Abuse

Coconut oil is the best thing you can put on your hair. Also, coconut oil washes out really easy. You can find it at your health food store. Not only does it moisturize your hair, but it helps add strength to it too. Just put some on and put under a shower cap or cling wrap to keep it warm from the heat of your head. Leave on for about an hour or so and then shampoo as normal. Read your jar coconut oil labels carefully, as I've seen a few where the main ingredient is petroleum jelly or mineral oil, not coconut oil. I only use the 100% pure coconut oil, as the others just coat my head and are a mess to wash out.





Also here is a great hair mask:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0kvwQYHZ鈥?/a>
I use just plain olive oil. It works great. Just warm it up a little and slop it on then put a shower cap on or a warm towel on. Wait 30 mins then wash it out with your normal routine.





Tis website is great! Check it out!





http://www.hairbreakage.net/remedies.htm鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment