Thursday, December 24, 2009

Homemade Beauty Recipes.?

If you know of any homemade beauty recipes like dry body glitter or lotion, That would be great!





Thank you!Homemade Beauty Recipes.?
I don't know about you but i love a good exfoliant for my skin, i have a simple recipe for a sugar scrub i use about once a week to leave your skin so soft, and smooth. And its wonderful to use before tan lotion because it gets rid of any spots that absord too much pigment and leave you with orange splotches.





1 cup granulated sugar





1 scrubbie or pumice glove





%26amp; your favorite body wash





- I soak in a hot bath or shower and pour the body wash in my hand or scrubbie, or pour the body wash in the cup of sugar, and stir it together till it's mixed in well add it to my scrubbie or glove and massage my skin with it reaching all the important spots.. back or your legs, elbows and knees ect. It works amazing and you can even do it minus the body wash. It doesnt hurt your skin, no chemicals %26amp; its cheap!





-Enjoy :p

No comments:

Post a Comment