Thursday, December 24, 2009

At-home beauty recipes?

Does anyone have any at-home beauty recipes or treatments that they would like to share? I would like to try out new things.At-home beauty recipes?
I have a lot but the two I use the most and have never failed me I will share with you.


1. OATMEAL- one method is for exfoliation of the skin. dampened and rubbed on the skin, face included gives an extra silkiness. The other with oatmeal requires a bit of honey and milk to make a paste, apply liberally onto face being careful not to get into your eyes. Let rest on your skin for 15-20 minutes. A healthy glow and smoothlness is always the result for me.


2. To keep feet soft I have used many expensive products but none works better than petroleum jelly, rub on the feet and put on some cotton socks before bed. If done regularly, you will never have dry or rough feet.(simply mashed avacado mask for the feet do wonders also.)At-home beauty recipes?
For really soft smooth skin, after the shower use olive oil instead of baby oil. Yeah there is little odor but it quickly disappears. In the morning your skin is still soft and smooth and you won't need any lotions. Also olive oil is good for your hair if its dry and brittle, and good for your face. Let me know if they work well for you too.
Too many to post...

No comments:

Post a Comment